You know I love my Paper Pumpkin kits!! My JULY box arrived and I couldn't wait to get into it!! Oh, those die cut and laser cut flowers are so happy! I hope you enjoy my newest video! I really didn't want to do any alternates because the kit cards are so awesome haha, bt, of course I had to play with the materials. If you like the cards, go ahead and jot tat thumbs up button! Thanks for visiting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HOORAY for BIRTHDAYS!! (and the July Paper Pumpkin!)
You know I love my Paper Pumpkin kits!! My JULY box arrived and I couldn't wait to get into it!! Oh, those die cut and laser cut flowe...
-
The July 2025 Paper Pumpkin kit, Sweeter With You, has arrived in my mailbox! I love these everything-you-need-except-the-scissors-boxes ...
-
EEEK!! The March Paper Pumpkin Kit, FLUTTERING GARDEN, just arrived! I think it is gorgeous! AND, there are so many ways to use this kit to...
-
Hello, Sweet Stamping Friends! Happy Month of Being Thankful! As the stamp says, When I count my blessings, I count you TWICE! Time 'f...
No comments:
Post a Comment