I love the Stampin' Up! kits! They are all-inclusive which means they have everything you need to create the gorgeous card designs except the scissors to get into the package! Check out my alternate idea for the Welcoming Garden kit! While you are there, be sure to subscribe to my channel for more Stampinspiration!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August Stampin' News and Stampin' Saturday
Hello, Sweet Stampin' Friends! Summer is drawing to a close, and Autumn is on it's way, bringing lots of good things! Stampin'...
-
EEEK!! The March Paper Pumpkin Kit, FLUTTERING GARDEN, just arrived! I think it is gorgeous! AND, there are so many ways to use this kit to...
-
Hello, Sweet Stamping Friends! Happy Month of Being Thankful! As the stamp says, When I count my blessings, I count you TWICE! Time 'f...
-
It is time to get creative with the December 2025 Paper Pumpkin, Watercolor in Bloom! This kit is intended to make 9 cards, 3 each of 3 de...
No comments:
Post a Comment